Etteilla Foundation accessibility statement
Last update: 19 February 2023
The Etteilla Foundation is committed to make its website accessible to all individuals, regardless of their ability. We strive to provide an inclusive and user-friendly experience for all. To that effect we are using the strategy and techniques outlined below. This statement applies to https://etteilla.org and its sub-domains.
The Etteilla Foundation is mostly compliant with the RGAA and the WCAG 2.0 Guidelines.
External audit results
The external audit results made by accessibilitychecker.org show that the Foundation has a 95% pass-rate. The audit report is available here
We have taken the following steps to make our site more accessible:
- Providing clear and concise navigation and headings
- Using high-contrast text and backgrounds for improved visibility
- Providing alternative text descriptions for images and other non-text content
- Making sure our site is usable with keyboard-only navigation
- Ensuring that our site is readable with screen readers
We rely on the following technologies to make the site accessible:
Improvement and contact
Despite our efforts, some individuals may still experience barriers when using our site. If you have trouble accessing any part of our site, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our contact page: https://etteilla.org/en/contact. We will make every effort to address your concerns and provide the information you need in an accessible format.